Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01816 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,712 (424,691 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)