Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02087 AUD / MZN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,027 (192,927 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)