Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,382 (11,976 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)