Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 AUD / LYD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,397 (12,198 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)