Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04115 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,678 (89,378 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)