Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03762 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,382 (196,211 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)