Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35040 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,621 (﷼ 13,188) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)