Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33970 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,945 (﷼ 17,500) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)