Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,475 (4,949,457 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)