Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,659 (8,320,988 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)