Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01390 AUD / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,950 prices entered by 208 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,405 (Shilling316,970) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)