Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01286 AUD / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 160 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (40 minutes ago)