Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01370 AUD / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,959 prices entered by 213 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,557 (Shilling332,594) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)