Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 975 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01222 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,143 (¥584,340) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)