Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01177 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,442 (¥1,226,929) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)