Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01180 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,752 (¥1,165,681) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)