Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,220 (¥637,177) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (44 minutes ago)