Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01265 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,744 (¥1,165,788) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)