Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01956 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,105 (₨260,939) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)