Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 784 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01972 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,421 (₨122,811) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)