Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,863 (¥1,026,629) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)