Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01153 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,764 (¥1,020,153) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)