Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,141 (¥517,022) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)