Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12848 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,541 (58,697 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)