Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13522 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,595 (33,979 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)