Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14242 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,676 (39,856 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)