Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01953 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,090 (₨362,995) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)