Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01965 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,558 (₨231,973) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)