Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 AUD / FJD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,110 (18,960 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)