Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02209 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,385 (руб 243,831) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)