Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02103 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,312 (руб 252,620) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)