Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02182 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,845 (руб 130,371) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)