Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01936 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,687 (₨138,809) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)