Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04835 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 80% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,186 (65,907₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (23 minutes ago)