Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,147 (5,292,958 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)