Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01964 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,498 (₨330,832) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)