Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02004 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,396 (₨468,939) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)