Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01988 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,980 (₨200,238) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)