Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.458 AUD / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 182 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)