Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.312 AUD / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 188 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (38 minutes ago)