Cost of living comparison between Murcia, Spain and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.421 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,947 (€5,593) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)