Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,347 (€7,569) in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)