Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.548 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,945 prices entered by 277 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,355 (€4,751) in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)