Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 295 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)