Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 265 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)