Cost of living comparison between Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01679 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,914 (Taka 292,714) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (40 minutes ago)