Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01628 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,985 (Taka 306,193) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)