Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 855 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.725 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)