Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,863 (3,583KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)