Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)