Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 932 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.780 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,963 (3,798KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)