Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.733 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)