Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40968 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,602 (R$ 20,997) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)