Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00289 AUD / KMF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,257 (4,585,372 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)