Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00304 AUD / KMF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,250 (2,053,149 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (23 minutes ago)