Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00312 AUD / KMF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,966 (1,913,816 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)