Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00295 AUD / KMF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,921 (4,718,795 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 2 hours ago)