Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 AUD / KMF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,153 (4,301,881 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)