Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 AUD / KMF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,001 (4,388,242 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)