Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07014 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,100 (Mex$ 44,194) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)