Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 897 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,493 (€4,380) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (44 minutes ago)