Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 794 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,680 (€8,289) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)