Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04436 AUD / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,336 prices entered by 242 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)