Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04585 AUD / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)