Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04245 AUD / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,116 prices entered by 229 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,380 ($U103,179) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)