Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07162 AUD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 184 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)