Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,110 (COL$17,933,160) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)