Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,025 (COL$8,523,573) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)