Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,178 (COL$9,583,410) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)