Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,022 (€9,907) in Mons.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)