Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,577 (€5,106) in Mons.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)