Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,037 (€5,132) in Mons.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)