Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19907 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,267 (56,598 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (33 minutes ago)