Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19920 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,109 (55,769 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)