Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18799 AUD / TTD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,764 (25,343 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)