Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01273 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,630 (Shilling285,099) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)