Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01321 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,342 (Shilling328,586) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)