Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01232 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,040 (Shilling327,823) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)