Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,905 (₩7,520,698) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)