Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 850%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 260% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$58,460 (24,492,372 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)