Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 739%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 158% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,110 (8,108,990 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)