Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01119 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,333 (¥655,585) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)