Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01183 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,128 (¥1,278,384) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)