Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 863 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,288 (¥526,757) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)