Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 703 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01150 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,115 (¥1,227,108) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)