Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 837 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 AUD / LYD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,360 (8,911 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)