Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 712 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,168 (4,423 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)