Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01239 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,936 (₨1,528,345) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)