Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01147 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,722 (₨760,339) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (43 minutes ago)