Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29488 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,430 (RM11,632) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (41 minutes ago)