Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31400 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,237 (RM26,234) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (39 minutes ago)