Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30070 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,874 (RM26,186) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (34 minutes ago)