Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07065 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,759 (E£ 208,916) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)