Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06935 AUD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,435 prices entered by 524 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)