Cost of living comparison between Mexicali, Mexico and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07051 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,148 (Mex$ 87,186) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)