Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07043 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,886 (Mex$ 83,570) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)