Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,216 (€6,708) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)