Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 783 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.483 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,846 (€3,268) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)