Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,218 (€3,530) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)