Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,666 (€2,916) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)