Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13776 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,520 (25,550 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)