Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13941 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,185 (22,848 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (25 minutes ago)