Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36727 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,193 (﷼ 19,586) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)