Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33600 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,488 (﷼ 19,311) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)